Skip to main content

Slowly - Short Poems About Changes In Life

 Slowly - Short Poems About Changes In Life

"Change" is a subject that truly matters nowadays. Change is not just the name of unusual things happening to an individual immediately in his/her life but change is how it works. This abnormality causes many to doubt their self-esteem and this also causes their world to turn upside down. but, smartness is in accepting it as their top priority and living with it.

However, changes can have aspects as well which includes a dark aspect which many refer to as a 'negative change', this brings misfortune with it leading to sorrow and pain. On the other side there is a bright aspect which can be called as a 'positive change' this phenomena bring an era of happiness and fortune with it's arrival in the life of a being.

Change is a natural phenomena no one can resist it and it is brought about everything and anything in the universe. If we observe the mother-nature it is constantly changing; The weather changes, providing us with bone-chilling cold and sometimes mild, hot and cool weather. The seasons change, scattering the colours of bliss in the form of the four seasons. The colours of leaves change, first teal than dark green then orange and then crimson, and the matter of fact is that we also change!

No matter, whether it is a positive change or a negative change, success is in embracing it as our future and making it our strategy and moving on with it and a powerful man is one who is irresistible to "change".

Here you will find the best short inspirational and motivational poems about changes in life and hard times featuring the poem "Slowly" and many more.


Slowly, slowly rowing the boat.


Slowly, slowly I went down,
Slowly, slowly to the town,
Slowly, slowly they saw me,
Slowly, slowly I knew me.

Slowly, slowly gold turns grey,
Slowly, slowly hunters become prey,
Slowly, slowly kings fall down,
Slowly, slowly their golden crown.

Slowly, slowly friends become foes,
Slowly, slowly foes become friends,
Slowly, slowly fire melts ice,
Slowly, slowly fire burning ends.

Slowly, slowly I went down,
Slowly, slowly to the town,
Slowly, slowly they saw me,
Slowly, slowly I knew me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bird In A Cage

A Bird In A Cage   Every dawn, My damp eyes open wide.   Would this be the day, I will be able to born a flight? Will this be the day, I waited for day and night?   Without a hesitation, I can mention, Their spiteful intentions. Perhaps they want me, To sing sweet songs, As long as, A never ending marathon.   I know, I was born to glow, Destined to sing sweet songs, But for real, I do not belong, To a steel made home, Suffering here all alone.   All my fears, All my tears, Living in my nightmares, It is not fair, I can’t bear.   They say; My fascinating features, Especially my vivid feathers, Make them blissful.   Why don’t they set me free, So they can see, What I actually meant to be, Flying up high in the sky.   All is lost, But I still hope; What-if they set me free, So I can flee, To the wild unseen.

Born To Fly: 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem

Our beloved country Pakistan is the result of drive, dedication and determination of many courageous and keen leaders including Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal, and many more. 14th August marks the end of British rule and partition which lead to the freedom movement. At this day we owe our country and our leaders a farewell and and a million thanksgivings! Here you shall discover some of the new and best patriotic poetry and patriotic poems featuring the poem "Born To Fly" and many more for the wonderful occasion of Pakistan independence day 2021 . Born To Fly - 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem Pakistan Flag. We were restless under a red sky, As every instance took away our breath, With every tick our hopes would die, that life was chasing our death. But life was holding on for life, On the sharp edge of a blunt knife! Birth was a curse and so was living, Unborn hawks were unborn slaves, When life was meant only giving, And our muddy fortresses were open graves; Upon which...

I Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself

We often ask ourselves questions such as; Who am I? Where did I came from? Why I was born? Why am I like this? What are my special powers? and so on. These are called the basic questions of life and such questions arise in our minds through our senses and curiosity to discover ourselves. The element that makes us humans special is that we ask questions about our existence and our surroundings. In a nutshell, striving for the answers of those questions sum the purpose of life and living! Keeping the discussion in context here you will discover the short rhyming poems about being yourself featuring the motivational poem "I am a poet" and many more. So, let's get going! I  Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself I am a poet, A poet am I, Why am I a poet, I never knew why? I am a poet, About night I write, Afraid when even, The day is bright! I am a poet, Afraid to be, The voice that rings, Inside of me! I am a poet, With broken wings, A bird in cage, That still d...