Skip to main content

Glass - Poems About Having Faith And Believing In Yourself

Dream, believe and reach the sky! you may hear this phrase from random people time and time again. But, you never would've tried to understand what this simple yet deep phrase points toward or what important message it wants to deliver. This phrase in other words actually motivates an individual to be confident to dream and desire, then take necessary actions to achieve it and believe in whatever he is doing for to achieve that purpose and then finally, gather up the courage and grit to achieve it and take full delight of it. Dream, believe and reach the sky: these three essential steps provide an individual the ultimate path towards success. Success is the sum of all our small efforts put together. 

The first step that is 'dreaming' is not really an energy consuming step. It is something that comes to us naturally and provides us with an insight of our ambitions. Every being on the face of this planet dreams and desires which is the fire starter and provide the foundation for the your future goals.

Yet, dreaming is useless without action. But, before taking any action many fear they will fall, many fear they are not good enough and this is that fear which forces many of them to bury their dreams and desires right after. Though it right to think before acting but, still one needs to believe in himself or herself because you are better than you think and you are the best version of yourself and you are way more talented and powerful then you imagine you are. All you need to do when you hesitate before you act is a little bit of motivation. Whenever we talk about motivation the power of poetry comes into play!

when you are dire and you really need aid mentally as well as spiritually, poetry will be your ultimate saviour. Here we will provide you with the best inspirational and motivational poems about having faith and believing in yourself during your hard times featuring the poem "Glass" and many more to melt your heart and to make your vision clear to look towards life and problems in a new positive way. So now, let's get going!


Glass

And glass, glass, glass,
A shiny ornament of dark mass,
No matter who it seeks,
Portrays the real, no matter what class.

O glass, glass, glass,
What a lie it was;
You dared to show my shiny face,
Don't you dare to show my flaws!

O glass, my glass, dear glass,
Can you then show me my real class,
Do I belong to this world?
Once along in this crowd I was.

Darkness but seeks light and glass thus,
In vision of seeking light seeks us!


The Bright Side

I've tried to run,
I've tried to hide,
Though I Knew that,
When it starts with me,
Then it ends with me!

When the beginning is sour,
The end is sweet .
When it begins in hell,
It ends in heaven.
When it begins with fear,
It ends with courage.
When it begins with guilt,
It ends with pride.

When it begins with an incident,
It ends as a story,
When it begins as a dream,
It ends as the reality,
When it begins from the base,
It ends as a castle.

When it begins from bitter roots,
It ends with way more better shoots.
When it begins with sweet buds,
It ends with way more sweeter fruits.
When it begins with thunder,
It ends as the drip-drop rain.

No matter, whatever begins,
No matter, whatever ends,
Hope will last forever,
While pain will descend.

And who knows it better than me,
When it could begin with me,
Then it should end with me!



The Shield

I travelled through the waves,
Waves of loathing,
loathing I won't deny,
Deny that I have faced,
Faced throughout my life,
The life of an innocent boy!

But I never got hurt,
Hurt because of all that,
that I had a strong shield,
Shield of ignorance,
Ignorance to overcome arrogance,
Arrogance of my unhappy customers,
Costumers that I wont forget,
Throughout my life, but now,
Now I'm a man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself

We often ask ourselves questions such as; Who am I? Where did I came from? Why I was born? Why am I like this? What are my special powers? and so on. These are called the basic questions of life and such questions arise in our minds through our senses and curiosity to discover ourselves. The element that makes us humans special is that we ask questions about our existence and our surroundings. In a nutshell, striving for the answers of those questions sum the purpose of life and living! Keeping the discussion in context here you will discover the short rhyming poems about being yourself featuring the motivational poem "I am a poet" and many more. So, let's get going! I  Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself I am a poet, A poet am I, Why am I a poet, I never knew why? I am a poet, About night I write, Afraid when even, The day is bright! I am a poet, Afraid to be, The voice that rings, Inside of me! I am a poet, With broken wings, A bird in cage, That still d

Scars Are Beautiful - Short Inspirational Poems About Perspective

Perspective is one precious thing which makes a being unique and different from others. Perspective is the name of our opinions and remarks regarding some particular situations or things. Having a positive perspective plays a vital role in the success of an individual in his/her life.  Here you will discover the new best short inspirational poems about perspective featuring the poem "Scars Are Beautiful" and many more. Those scratches on you, that you call scars, Are pure efforts and your courage's stars, You carry the burden of pride upon your shoulders, That you were tough, tough like the boulders! Those scratches on you that you call scars, Are nostalgic, they tell the tales of your wars, Your sword of arrogance, Your ignorance's shield, With which you swept the toughest of battlefields! Those scratches on you that you call scars, Are as beautiful as rough they are! You kissed your sword and the warrior in you roared, The cries of pain as blood, sweats and tears p

Born To Fly: 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem

Our beloved country Pakistan is the result of drive, dedication and determination of many courageous and keen leaders including Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal, and many more. 14th August marks the end of British rule and partition which lead to the freedom movement. At this day we owe our country and our leaders a farewell and and a million thanksgivings! Here you shall discover some of the new and best patriotic poetry and patriotic poems featuring the poem "Born To Fly" and many more for the wonderful occasion of Pakistan independence day 2021 . Born To Fly - 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem Pakistan Flag. We were restless under a red sky, As every instance took away our breath, With every tick our hopes would die, that life was chasing our death. But life was holding on for life, On the sharp edge of a blunt knife! Birth was a curse and so was living, Unborn hawks were unborn slaves, When life was meant only giving, And our muddy fortresses were open graves; Upon which