Skip to main content

I Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself

We often ask ourselves questions such as; Who am I? Where did I came from? Why I was born? Why am I like this? What are my special powers? and so on. These are called the basic questions of life and such questions arise in our minds through our senses and curiosity to discover ourselves. The element that makes us humans special is that we ask questions about our existence and our surroundings. In a nutshell, striving for the answers of those questions sum the purpose of life and living!

Keeping the discussion in context here you will discover the short rhyming poems about being yourself featuring the motivational poem "I am a poet" and many more. So, let's get going!

Poems about being yourself

I  Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself

I am a poet,
A poet am I,
Why am I a poet,
I never knew why?

I am a poet,
About night I write,
Afraid when even,
The day is bright!

I am a poet,
Afraid to be,
The voice that rings,
Inside of me!

I am a poet,
With broken wings,
A bird in cage,
That still does sings!

I am a poet,
A poet who seeks,
Apex of oceans,
Depth of peaks!

I am a poet,
A poet who goes,
About a road,
A sigh echoes!

I am a poet,
Never by choice,
Poetry has stolen,
Stolen my voice!

Life is amazing! Isn't it? here you will discover some emotional poems about life. Don't forgive to give your precious feedback on the above poem and I have a little task for you! can you find the the figures of speech in the above poem? comment below!

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any dought, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Scars Are Beautiful - Short Inspirational Poems About Perspective

Perspective is one precious thing which makes a being unique and different from others. Perspective is the name of our opinions and remarks regarding some particular situations or things. Having a positive perspective plays a vital role in the success of an individual in his/her life.  Here you will discover the new best short inspirational poems about perspective featuring the poem "Scars Are Beautiful" and many more. Those scratches on you, that you call scars, Are pure efforts and your courage's stars, You carry the burden of pride upon your shoulders, That you were tough, tough like the boulders! Those scratches on you that you call scars, Are nostalgic, they tell the tales of your wars, Your sword of arrogance, Your ignorance's shield, With which you swept the toughest of battlefields! Those scratches on you that you call scars, Are as beautiful as rough they are! You kissed your sword and the warrior in you roared, The cries of pain as blood, sweats and tears p

Born To Fly: 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem

Our beloved country Pakistan is the result of drive, dedication and determination of many courageous and keen leaders including Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal, and many more. 14th August marks the end of British rule and partition which lead to the freedom movement. At this day we owe our country and our leaders a farewell and and a million thanksgivings! Here you shall discover some of the new and best patriotic poetry and patriotic poems featuring the poem "Born To Fly" and many more for the wonderful occasion of Pakistan independence day 2021 . Born To Fly - 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem Pakistan Flag. We were restless under a red sky, As every instance took away our breath, With every tick our hopes would die, that life was chasing our death. But life was holding on for life, On the sharp edge of a blunt knife! Birth was a curse and so was living, Unborn hawks were unborn slaves, When life was meant only giving, And our muddy fortresses were open graves; Upon which