Skip to main content

Wild Child: Short Inspiring Rhyming Poems About Nature

Perhaps, mother nature is the ultimate subject of poetry and poems. Mother nature inspires many successful individuals around the world, but, most notably poets. Many iconic poets used to write about mother nature which include the likes of William Wordsworth, Mary Oliver, Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson and many more and many poets still write about nature, because no matter what, mother nature is superior above all. 

Here you will discover the best short Inspiring rhyming poems about nature and nature beauty which will motivate you and lead you into a brand new world of hope and success.

Wild Child: A Short Inspiring Rhyming Poems About Nature

A wild child.


From the time when I was a child,
I love wilderness, I was wild;
I loved the deep purple skies,
And the red and yellow butterflies,
I loved the pale tulips in my yard,
Though spotting them was hard.
I loved to climb the tallest of towering trees,
And stealing honey from the crabby bees.
I loved to play hide and seek with the moles,
Though they used to cheat, they hid in holes.
I loved my late fluffy little kitten,
I also fashioned green snakes but once I got bitten!
At night I loved to count the shimmering stars,
I would count up to a few number places but not so far.
I loved to splash in a dreamy summer stream,
Finding a five-leafed clover was my grandest dream.
If I had wings, with the swans I'd love to fly over the lake,
And mock the timid penguins who have excuses to make.
Of fearless lions and tigers I had no fear,
But I loved to runaway with herds of deer.
For hours and hours in the wild I would roam,
For the mother-nature is my second home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Born To Fly: 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem

Our beloved country Pakistan is the result of drive, dedication and determination of many courageous and keen leaders including Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal, and many more. 14th August marks the end of British rule and partition which lead to the freedom movement. At this day we owe our country and our leaders a farewell and and a million thanksgivings! Here you shall discover some of the new and best patriotic poetry and patriotic poems featuring the poem "Born To Fly" and many more for the wonderful occasion of Pakistan independence day 2021 . Born To Fly - 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem Pakistan Flag. We were restless under a red sky, As every instance took away our breath, With every tick our hopes would die, that life was chasing our death. But life was holding on for life, On the sharp edge of a blunt knife! Birth was a curse and so was living, Unborn hawks were unborn slaves, When life was meant only giving, And our muddy fortresses were open graves; Upon which...

I Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself

We often ask ourselves questions such as; Who am I? Where did I came from? Why I was born? Why am I like this? What are my special powers? and so on. These are called the basic questions of life and such questions arise in our minds through our senses and curiosity to discover ourselves. The element that makes us humans special is that we ask questions about our existence and our surroundings. In a nutshell, striving for the answers of those questions sum the purpose of life and living! Keeping the discussion in context here you will discover the short rhyming poems about being yourself featuring the motivational poem "I am a poet" and many more. So, let's get going! I  Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself I am a poet, A poet am I, Why am I a poet, I never knew why? I am a poet, About night I write, Afraid when even, The day is bright! I am a poet, Afraid to be, The voice that rings, Inside of me! I am a poet, With broken wings, A bird in cage, That still d...

A Bird In A Cage

A Bird In A Cage   Every dawn, My damp eyes open wide.   Would this be the day, I will be able to born a flight? Will this be the day, I waited for day and night?   Without a hesitation, I can mention, Their spiteful intentions. Perhaps they want me, To sing sweet songs, As long as, A never ending marathon.   I know, I was born to glow, Destined to sing sweet songs, But for real, I do not belong, To a steel made home, Suffering here all alone.   All my fears, All my tears, Living in my nightmares, It is not fair, I can’t bear.   They say; My fascinating features, Especially my vivid feathers, Make them blissful.   Why don’t they set me free, So they can see, What I actually meant to be, Flying up high in the sky.   All is lost, But I still hope; What-if they set me free, So I can flee, To the wild unseen.