Skip to main content

The Ancient Boat - Short Poems About Life Journey And Struggles

We hear this phrase for random people time and time again that, "Struggle is the meaning of life". The magical words of this short quote about life struggles are absolutely true and they point towards the complexity of  life.

Yes! life can sometimes be hard. This is the hardness and complexity of life that teaches us to make ourselves hard or tough to face each and every challenge life will offer at some point.

There is no short cut to achieve anything in life, the only way it can be obtained through is struggling for it. If you won't struggle you won't be achieving anything in life.

Life is a journey and you are the captain of your life. The ship of life depends upon you to reach it's destination. You are the one who has to decide which direction to travel and you must be aware that the ocean is not as silent as it seems now. The ocean gives birth to the rising tides and you and your ship has to face them. Remember this is a difficult journey and you have to be tough mentally as well as physically to reach your destination. The shore will be there to welcome you. The sand will kiss your feet and the gentle gust will tickle your dry throat to make you smile the palms will reach out to embrace you for your efforts of courage but for now, you have to bring out the warrior that lives within you and fight and struggle to conquer this journey of life!

Struggle requires mental toughness as well as physical toughness. An individual who has an iron will to struggle for his goals will be soon rewarded with the most blessing and sweet outcomes he worked for all this time.

Struggle may taste bitter but it's fruits are sweet. 

Here you will discover the best short poems about life, short poems about life and love, short poems on values of life, rhyming poems about life, example of short poem about life, life is too short poems, best short poems about life, motivational short poems about life and short poems about life struggles featuring the poem ancient boat and many more. These short poems about life struggles will make your vision clear to struggle.

The ancient boat - A short poem about life struggles

The ancient boat: a short poem about life struggles


With a thousand tears,
stuck in my throat,
I once upon embarked,
On this ancient boat.
I leaved with nothing,
But I returned with a lot,
As this is the legacy,
Of the ancient boat!


Hallucination - A short poem about life journey

A beautiful shore.


Once Again! the sun is over my head,
This time it feels like I'm half dead,
Is the sun my enemy or my foe?
The answer I think I will never know,
It disappears in my cold solitary nights,
At day it follows me wherever I go!
It has sucked all my energy in some sips,
Except the salt water from my damp lips,
When upon the skyline I spot,
The silhouette of some palm trees,
Fluttering, planking ,waving and dancing,
maybe in wind, or maybe in the breeze,
My palms rise to the heavens above,
To salute the folk of the wild geese.
My hopes to the seventh sky soars,
As I paddle with my broken oars.
I never thought this was a dreamy shore,
Once again my heart sinks to the ocean floor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself

We often ask ourselves questions such as; Who am I? Where did I came from? Why I was born? Why am I like this? What are my special powers? and so on. These are called the basic questions of life and such questions arise in our minds through our senses and curiosity to discover ourselves. The element that makes us humans special is that we ask questions about our existence and our surroundings. In a nutshell, striving for the answers of those questions sum the purpose of life and living! Keeping the discussion in context here you will discover the short rhyming poems about being yourself featuring the motivational poem "I am a poet" and many more. So, let's get going! I  Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself I am a poet, A poet am I, Why am I a poet, I never knew why? I am a poet, About night I write, Afraid when even, The day is bright! I am a poet, Afraid to be, The voice that rings, Inside of me! I am a poet, With broken wings, A bird in cage, That still d

Scars Are Beautiful - Short Inspirational Poems About Perspective

Perspective is one precious thing which makes a being unique and different from others. Perspective is the name of our opinions and remarks regarding some particular situations or things. Having a positive perspective plays a vital role in the success of an individual in his/her life.  Here you will discover the new best short inspirational poems about perspective featuring the poem "Scars Are Beautiful" and many more. Those scratches on you, that you call scars, Are pure efforts and your courage's stars, You carry the burden of pride upon your shoulders, That you were tough, tough like the boulders! Those scratches on you that you call scars, Are nostalgic, they tell the tales of your wars, Your sword of arrogance, Your ignorance's shield, With which you swept the toughest of battlefields! Those scratches on you that you call scars, Are as beautiful as rough they are! You kissed your sword and the warrior in you roared, The cries of pain as blood, sweats and tears p

Born To Fly: 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem

Our beloved country Pakistan is the result of drive, dedication and determination of many courageous and keen leaders including Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal, and many more. 14th August marks the end of British rule and partition which lead to the freedom movement. At this day we owe our country and our leaders a farewell and and a million thanksgivings! Here you shall discover some of the new and best patriotic poetry and patriotic poems featuring the poem "Born To Fly" and many more for the wonderful occasion of Pakistan independence day 2021 . Born To Fly - 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem Pakistan Flag. We were restless under a red sky, As every instance took away our breath, With every tick our hopes would die, that life was chasing our death. But life was holding on for life, On the sharp edge of a blunt knife! Birth was a curse and so was living, Unborn hawks were unborn slaves, When life was meant only giving, And our muddy fortresses were open graves; Upon which