Skip to main content

Beach Poems

 Beach Poems- The Golden Beach

A beach is the perfect place to spend your time especially when you are in a low mood or bored. It seems like the beach has a world of it's own, the gentle winds which blow once in a while, the rise and the fall of the waves in the ocean and the tiny creatures such as turtles, crabs and seagulls which can be seen anytime wandering on the golden grains of sand and hiding under the dunes of sand adds to the natural beauty of these places.

Beaches are the best part about vacations especially in summer, and crowds can be seen swarming; some just lay on the sand and other like to dive in the cold and blessing water of the sea. kids like to play with the burning sand and build sand castles whereas some like to just stroll through the shorelines and collect some colourful seashells. However some people such as poets like to sit around and observe the ineffable beauty the place carries and try to describes in their poems. what ever one does, it results in pleasure and happiness and this is the good thing about beaches. After all summer is on it's way and we are ready for another trip to the beach!

Here you will find the best beach poems in English and the best beach poems.

A golden beach.
A golden beach.

As the winds on the beach roll,
And seagulls and swing troll,
Through aisles of sand castles cars stray,
And giggles of the kids who play,
The sky seems a perfect shade of blue,
Pasted with spongy clouds in a greyish glue,
The crescent in the sky shimmers,
And water on horizon like silver glimmers,
Crabs creep through the barren land,
And turtles hide under dunes of sand,
Life guards in their cabins dwell,
And sun burns hot as hell!
Shorelines embrace the gentle waves,
And tigers snore and rest in their caves,
Bees guard their golden hives,
And children do run for their lives,
Storms turn to turning gales,
And fisherman on winds do sail,
One after another pinkish seashells form heaps,
Over a giant wave a surfer dives and leaps,
When all in once a falcon in the sky soars,
Silence! when the king of jungle roars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Born To Fly: 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem

Our beloved country Pakistan is the result of drive, dedication and determination of many courageous and keen leaders including Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal, and many more. 14th August marks the end of British rule and partition which lead to the freedom movement. At this day we owe our country and our leaders a farewell and and a million thanksgivings! Here you shall discover some of the new and best patriotic poetry and patriotic poems featuring the poem "Born To Fly" and many more for the wonderful occasion of Pakistan independence day 2021 . Born To Fly - 14 August Pakistan Independence Day Poem Pakistan Flag. We were restless under a red sky, As every instance took away our breath, With every tick our hopes would die, that life was chasing our death. But life was holding on for life, On the sharp edge of a blunt knife! Birth was a curse and so was living, Unborn hawks were unborn slaves, When life was meant only giving, And our muddy fortresses were open graves; Upon which...

I Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself

We often ask ourselves questions such as; Who am I? Where did I came from? Why I was born? Why am I like this? What are my special powers? and so on. These are called the basic questions of life and such questions arise in our minds through our senses and curiosity to discover ourselves. The element that makes us humans special is that we ask questions about our existence and our surroundings. In a nutshell, striving for the answers of those questions sum the purpose of life and living! Keeping the discussion in context here you will discover the short rhyming poems about being yourself featuring the motivational poem "I am a poet" and many more. So, let's get going! I  Am A Poet: Short Rhyming Poems About Being Yourself I am a poet, A poet am I, Why am I a poet, I never knew why? I am a poet, About night I write, Afraid when even, The day is bright! I am a poet, Afraid to be, The voice that rings, Inside of me! I am a poet, With broken wings, A bird in cage, That still d...

A Bird In A Cage

A Bird In A Cage   Every dawn, My damp eyes open wide.   Would this be the day, I will be able to born a flight? Will this be the day, I waited for day and night?   Without a hesitation, I can mention, Their spiteful intentions. Perhaps they want me, To sing sweet songs, As long as, A never ending marathon.   I know, I was born to glow, Destined to sing sweet songs, But for real, I do not belong, To a steel made home, Suffering here all alone.   All my fears, All my tears, Living in my nightmares, It is not fair, I can’t bear.   They say; My fascinating features, Especially my vivid feathers, Make them blissful.   Why don’t they set me free, So they can see, What I actually meant to be, Flying up high in the sky.   All is lost, But I still hope; What-if they set me free, So I can flee, To the wild unseen.